Jon’s Valentines 2019 Hunters Chicken Recipe!
* Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 6.
* Melt a knob of Butter in a shallow frying pan.
* Add fresh diced Red Chilli and crushed and diced Garlic.
* Pop in a little powdered Corriander and Ginger.
* Add a some fresh Lemon Zest.
* Finely chop some Chives and add to the pan.
* Now melt some Demerera Sugar in the pan and add some Lemon Juice.
* When hot, golden sear 2 fresh Chicken Breasts in the pan.
* Wrap each Chicken Breast into a single rasher of Smoked Bacon.
* Add a thin slice of Red Leicester Cheese to the top of each chicken parcel.
* Pour on the remaining sauce from the frying pan, then placed into the oven until the chicken is cooked correctly until the juice runs clear.
* Serve up with some thick cut British chips deep fried in Light Olive Oil with some lightly buttered Petit Pois.
* Don’t forget to add some ground Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper to the Chips, and serve with a decent bottle of Fine French Vin Rouge!
Happy Valentines 2019!